My periods are generally 30-31 days .. its day 39 and shows a negative pregnancy test . should i do a retest or get a betahcg done ? i am trying to concieve. and tried this tim. my regular temperature is 98-98.4 My last period was 38 days ago.Today, I took a pregnancy test and the result was negative.
Xfinity wifi hidden network
- Period is 3 days late and my test was negative I was curious to see if I was pregnant because I had unprotected sex on the 10th and 25th. The First Response test I just took had a bold pink and a very faint pink.
- Nov 25, 2010 · Hi everyone, So I need help obviously, my Boyfran and I are trying to have a baby. We are both 19, and we have been trying for at least 2 months now. I am 3 days late on my period and I have taken five maybe more home pregnancy test (clearblue and first response). I took three before m period was due, one on the day it was due and the rest after.
3 days are normal. you should take the test next week too if you are not still on your period but don't worry 3 days are normal not big deal. it can be 2 weeks. every month the date of my period changes.
- Period is 10 days late, negative pregnancy test about 3 days ago [ 10 Answers ] My period is 10 days late, negative pregancy test about 3 days ago... I am just wondering if I am pregnant or not? My husband and I have been trying for about 4 months.. I usually get my period by now.
Jun 29, 2018 · Reasons for late period negative pregnancy test white discharge: 1. Low Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) 2. Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) 3. Anxiety and Stress 4. Faulty Test Kit 5. Menopause 6. Ectopic Pregnancy. When you realize that you are in such a situation, the best course of action is to consult your doctor...
- You may get a negative pregnancy test if you are miscalculating your period, especially when you forget the date of your last period. If your partner has healthy sperm and conditions are just right, there is a 3-day window when you can get pregnant around the time of ovulation.
Pregnancy is not the most likely explanation, but this did happen to me. I ovulated late in my cycle, got a negative pregnancy test, had a short "period" that was really implantation bleeding, and then tested positive on another pregnancy test. The only way to know is to take another pregnancy test.
- My period was 21 days late. A whole 3 weeks. Multiple pregnancy tests, blood and urine, were negative. I found my solution and got my period on the 22nd day!
Dec 28, 2020 · However, there are other scenarios of being 10 days late for a period with a negative pregnancy test, which point out that a late period is not always a sure sign of pregnancy. Causes for a Late Period. There are various factors that cause late periods in women, and some of them can be permanent while others are temporary. Below are some of the ...
- "Your period is late if you are more than five days past the expected start date of your period," says Jacqueline M. Walters, M.D., an She advises taking a home pregnancy test if you are sexually active, regardless of your age and form of birth control. Once you rule out pregnancy, it is safe to wait...
I'm on nuvaring too and I'm usually way more than 3 days late. I'll take the ring out on Sunday and then won't get my period until Friday. I know how you feel, though. I get totally freaked out when my period is late too. But the reply before yours, peekawho, is right. Wait a week and test again.
- Feb 17, 2009 · i am ttc but all the test are negative so i cant be pregnant, ive asked in this section as i wasnt getting any answers in health! the pains are like peiod pains and have been constant for 3 weeks now my period is never late. im also having headaches ive gone of my foods and i have put on a bit of weight, what can be wrong with me? before anyone says go to the doctors i have an appointment for ...
Three days late as well, negative test and same thing with the discharge. I keep wondering if that's a sign as well. I have noticed it for about a week now and I don't get that typically before This happened to me a while ago. My first test was so faint it was barely visible and then my period came 5 days later.